RJ45 cable connector carrier for pre-assembled RJ45 plugs consists of black chromium shell, fixing disk, chuck, bushing and boot. Packed with two cable protection elements for cable diameter either up to 5 mm or 8 mm. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
Attention! Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
Features & Benefits
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- Allows assembly of preassembled conventional RJ45 cables
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
- Title NE8MC-B
- Gender male
- Cable O.D. max. 8 mm 0.315'
- Insertion force ≤ 20 N
- Withdrawal force ≤ 20 N
- Lifetime > 1000 mating cycles
- Boot Polyamide (PA 6)
- Shell Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating Black chromium
- Strain relief Polyacetal (POM)
- Temperature range -30 °C to +80 °C